02/8/2019 - High-speed precision NSK bearings are mainly used in high-speed rotating occasions with light loads. NSK bearings are required to have high precision, high speed, low temperature vibration and a certain service life. It is often used as supporting parts of high-speed motorized spindle in pairs. It is the key supporting parts of high-speed motorized spindle of internal surface grinder.
Main technical indicators:
1. NSK Bearing Accuracy Index: Over GB/307.1-94 P4 Accuracy
2. High-speed performance index: dmN value 1.3-1.8x 106/min
3. Service life (average): > 1500 H
The service life of high-speed precision NSK bearings is closely related to installation. The following points should be noted
1. Installation of NSK bearings should be carried out in dustless and clean rooms. NSK bearings should be carefully selected and matched. The diaphragms used in NSK bearings should be ground. On the premise of keeping the diaphragms of inner and outer rings as high as possible, the parallelism of diaphragms should be controlled below 1um.
2. NSK bearings should be cleaned before installation. When cleaning, the inner ring slope is upward, the hand sensing is flexible and there is no sense of stagnation. After drying, a specified amount of grease should be put in. If it belongs to oil mist lubrication, a small amount of oil mist should be put in.
3. NSK bearings should be installed with special tools, with uniform force and no knocking.
4. NSK bearings should be kept clean and ventilated, free of corrosive gases, with relative humidity not exceeding 65%, and should be regularly rust-proof for long-term storage.